April 22, 2014

Easter Sunday

This year Easter was hosted by my sister, Kristel. She is such a natural at hosting and entertaining and it definitely showed on Easter Sunday. The lunch was delicious, decorations were adorable, we played games as a family and she color coordinated the Easter egg hunt so it was a fair game for all ages!  Here is picture overload....


My sisters and my mom: (Left to Right) Kristel, Tabitha, Myself and Terrie
 
 Everybody except BJ who was getting ready for work and my dad who was napping.
 
Johnny stole RylieMarie's hat, she wasn't too happy! 
 
Confetti eggs on Tyler's head; that's what cousins are for....
to slam an egg that won't crack on your head.
 
 
Tabitha and Braden 
 
BJ, Kristel, Becca and Tyler
 
I just love this girl! 
 

Lindy and Johnny
 
 
My dad, Kim and my mom, Terrie
 
Happy Easter!
 
-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment