June 5, 2014

Don't worry, be happy!

Being happy is a choice.


Period. End of sentence. I was driving to work today with no makeup on because I have poison ivy ALL over my face, going on five interrupted  hours of sleep and not awake because I hadn't had my coffee yet (from my messy house) but the sun was shining, there was a good song on and I realized that deep down in my soul that I am HAPPY! Not only deep down in my soul was I happy because I made it a point to make positivity a habit but I was happy on the surface too. It just boils out lately because my efforts have turned into a lifestyle.

I don't really want to be preachy or on a pedestal but I felt that if I have found something good in life then I should share the secret so someone else can benefit as well.

As long as you have Jesus and make some positive actions your daily routine then you can be happy no matter what life throws your way. Promise.





Peace out!
-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment